The world in our hands - we can work it out
This project will teach us social skills which we can achieve by using active learning methods. Thus, through this project students will be able to work in teams, communicate, participate in a discussion, namely finding ways to establish sustainable collaboration.
The main project's aims are:
- students' basic skills by using educational games and innovative teaching materials
- ICT skills among students and teachers
- language skills among students and teachers
- arousing interests in students for mathematics through active learning
- discovering students' personal learning style
- promoting informal and non-formal learning
- training staff to be master in their subjects
- training staff how to work with disabled pupils - learning from Swedish, Turkish partners during workshops at their schools.